I like to duplicate effort for maximum results. If that sounds like management whoo-raah, it’s not. Let me explain using this example.
In business you are already doing many things. A lot happens in a day.
Most businesses never think how they can apply what they do and multiply it, duplicate the effort already done.
Here is an example of a training company.
The CORE business of a training company is training people.
Before an training event they market it. This marketing is done using different channels like a website, social media, email, etc.
Here is how to duplicate their efforts:
* On the day:
- Take photos and share these
- Hastag keywords on the day and share
- Quick snippets or sayings for the day
- Get feedback from attendees
* After the event
- Collate the pictures in a video and post to Youtube, share after
- Post comments and feedback from the training
- Add the company to your clients list
- Send the client a CD with the feedback, video and photos as a thank you gift
Do you see HOW one event is duplicated?
This can be done in ANY type of business. It does take a little bit of extra effort BUT the pay off is just that much higher!
There are three key factors for this to work:
1) It must be planned before (this is not an ad-hoc thing)
2) It must be done in a timely manner (do not wait 3 months, that is too long)
3) Someone (a person) must be responsible for it; make it happen
Think how you can be a master of duplication in your business.